Add a 2nd line that represents normal spending over time to Projected Cash Flow Chart (edited)

Options
GusIverson
GusIverson Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

The projected balance graph for my checking account is one of the most important features for me. It tells me precise information. I would like a second line that represents normal spending over time taken from that balance, as well. Something as simple as the day's portion of the average of the last 28 days of spending, or something more clever. This would help reinforce the actual limits of a compulsive spender's pockets.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@GusIverson Thanks for the suggestion! Simplifi currently does something like this on our Spending Watchlists. You can set a monthly "target amount" for spending for the categories or payees you've selected, see an average of your spending to date, and see how much over or under you've gone for a given month. An "average spending" option for the projected balance graph might be helpful in the same way.

• Mihey
    Options

Hello, I like to go to my spendings or to my income and reflect on how my spending our income changed over time. and easiest way to do that would be to have time series line chart. See copilot.money as an examlpe.

Thank you!

BR, Mikhail

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Mihey,

Thank you for coming to the Community to share your Idea! Since there was an existing request for this feature, we merged your request with the existing Idea.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina