Chime Credit Builder (edited)

Options

Hello, I'm able to add my chime deposit account, but I'm not able to add my chime credit card, which is a creditbuilder card. Can hit please add the ability to link all the accounts held with chime so I can connect that missing biller?

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Lawnmidget, thanks for posting your bank request to the Community!

According to our Known Online Banking Issues Alert here, it appears that "Chime Credit Builder" is a currently unsupported bank. With that, I'm not sure if we'll be able to add support for them as it may be something on the bank's end, but we can certainly keep this request alive so it can be updated with any future news that becomes available.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.