Canadian User - Refund Please (edited)

Options
claude_lessard
edited January 22 in Troubleshooting

I just order it an hour ago but it Can't connect to canadian Bank. I wanted only to try regular Quicken btu finaly got the other one and don't know why. I would like a refund since i'm in the 30 days (it's been about an hour)

Comments

• claude_lessard
    Options

Sorry, to be more clear, I got Simplifi instead of Quicken but Simplifi dosent work with Candian's bank. I would like a refund please.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @claude_lessard

Yeah, right now it is my understanding that Simplifi is only available for use in the U.S.

Since it's the weekend and a holiday weekend, you won't hear back from an actual Quicken Simplifi employee before Tuesday. But here is a support article that may move this along for you more expeditiously.

Otherwise, one of the Q-Simplifi coaches will let you know about your refund sometime next week.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @claude_lessard,

I checked your account and it looks like the subscription was already cancelled and refunded in the afternoon on 23 December. The refund should return to the payment method you originally used within about 7-10 business days (depending on your Financial Institution's policies).

If you need further assistance, please feel free to reach out. If you need help with the regular Quicken, please reach out to their Community at this link: https://community.quicken.com/ .

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.