Lowe's Advantage Credit Card

bowgy4
bowgy4 Member ✭✭✭✭

The login URL is https://lowes.syf.com/login/. The Lowe's "Consumer Card" and "Commercial Cards" have been added, but these are different login URLs from the Lowe's Advantage Card. Just wanted to clarify that this is a different card with a different login. The Lowe's Advantage card is probably the most popular of the three.

Tagged:
2 votes

Completed · Last Updated

It appears that Lowe's Advantage Credit Card can be linked in Quicken Simplifi using the "Lowe's Consumer Credit Card" option.

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭

@bowgy4 Let me check our listings to review what Lowe's cards are already supported in Simplifi, to make sure we provide the correct one for the Lowe's Advantage Credit Card you requested.

• I'm still unable to add a Lowe's Advantage card.

• RickS
    RickS Member ✭✭

I was able to add my Lowe's Advantage card with the Lowe's Consumer Credit Card link.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

Can everyone try to add their Lowe's Advantage Credit Card using the "Lowe's Consumer Credit Card" option in Quicken Simplifi, please? If this works, we'd love to get this request updated to let users know.

Let us know how it goes, thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• TRS_One
    TRS_One Member

Today, I was just able to add my Lowes Consumer Advantage card using "Lowe's Consumer Credit Card" (not synchrony). Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.