Unable to cancel

Options
joneill
joneill Member
edited January 22 in Troubleshooting

I tried to sign up paid through PayPal charged .10 so it looks like it went through but not able to sign in still says I require subscription. After reading I realized I don't think Simplifi will work in Canada so can you please make sure my subscription is cancelled. Since I cannot login I cannot cancel myself

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @joneill,

To assist with this, could you please confirm the email you used when you tried to sign up? When I check the email associated with your Community profile, it does not show any subscription, nor do I see any orders placed. If the email is different from the one associated with your Community profile, please send a direct message to me to provide the correct email for me to check.

A small charge like what you describe is generally an automatic test to verify that the payment method is valid. Typically, you would see that charge either disappear or be refunded within 7 business days.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• joneill
    joneill Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

[Removed - Personal Information] should be the same on my profile

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for confirming,

I checked that email address in our system. I can see you created an account, but there is no subscription, nor are there any orders showing associated with that email.

That smaller charge you mentioned was likely an automatic test to verify the payment method was valid. Typically, that kind of transaction will either vanish or be refunded within 7 business days.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.