Connected Loan Transactions displayed in "All Transactions" on the mobile app (edited)

Options
budgetj75
budgetj75 Member ✭✭
edited February 19 in Report a Bug

I have a mortgage account linked. This account shows no transactions on the web version of Simplifi, but does on the mobile. They are the only transactions that don't have "reviewed" set. If I try to mark them as reviewed in the mobile app, it shows the error "This account does not support creating or modifying transactions".

What is going on with these transactions?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@budgetj75, thanks for reaching out!

Since you're just seeing the issue on the Mobile App, please fully sign out and back in to see if doing so clears things up. If the issue persists, you'll next want to try an uninstall/reinstall of the app.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2023
    Options

Tried:

1. Sign out, sign in
    2. Sign out, force stop, clear app storage, sign in
    3. Uninstall, reinstall

The "transactions" for this account still show on mobile, and can't be set to "reviewed" normally.

However, marking them as "reviewed" with quick-swipe actions seems to work. If I open them and try to update, then I get the error message.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, thanks for giving those steps a try and posting back!

Although we've seen this issue pop up from time to time, it appears that you are currently the only user reporting it, so I'm guessing it's specific to your dataset. To clarify, transactions are not supported in connected loan accounts, which is why you're receiving the error. The account is connected to the bank, correct? If so, please provide the following information for an escalation:

1. The name of the account in question, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. A screenshot of the account register on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App showing that the account has transactions in it.
    3. A screenshot of the same account register from the Quicken Simplifi Web App showing that there are no transactions.
    4. The Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

The mortgage account that's connected is Rocket Mortgage and renamed to "Primary Mortgage".

The attached screenshots are filtered for "not reviewed".

The mobile app (4.15.2) is running on a Pixel 8 Pro, Android 14 (January 5).

Feedback sent.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, thanks!

Please provide fresh screenshots of the account registers when they're not filtered. For the Mobile App image, you'll want to navigate to the actual account rather than "All Transactions", and you won't need to filter anything as the account should not have transactions and the screenshot will show that it does. Same thing for the Web App — we need to see a non-filtered view of the individual account register where no transactions should be showing.

Much appreciated!

-Coach Natalie

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

The "Account" view doesn't show transactions ("… loan transactions are not currently supported") on either mobile or web. They only show under "All Transactions" in the mobile app. I can either filter by the account, or "not reviewed", and both will show transactions. I frequently filters for "not reviewed" and this is how I noticed the discrepancy.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, ahh I see. So, to confirm, the transactions only appear when viewing "All Transactions" on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, and only when filtering by 'Account' or by 'Not Reviewed', correct? Do they appear in any other conditions that you've noticed? What about when just scrolling through "All Transactions"?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

Correct. I just checked whether they appear when scrolling (without filters), and yes they do in the mobile version, but not the web.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, thanks!

I have gotten this issue reported and will let you know as soon as I hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19163

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, a fix for this is expected with the 4.16.0 Mobile Release.

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@budgetj75, is this fixed for you?

-Coach Natalie

• budgetj75
    budgetj75 Member ✭✭
    Options

Yep, looks like it's fixed. Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.