Quicken Simplifi on Mobile

Options
lkstaack
lkstaack Unconfirmed, Member
edited January 25 in Getting Started

I understand that Simplifi is browser based. Do I use the browser on my Android phone too, or Is there a Simplifi app for Android?

A check on Play Store doesn't answer my question. A search for Quicken Simplifi brings up the following apps (in order): Rocket Money, Quicken: Budget, Money Tracker, Quicken Classic: Companion App, Simplifii from Simplifii Labs, and so on. Is one of those the correct app?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Interesting. Quicken: Budget, Money Tracker is the app you want for Simplifi.

@Coach Natalie is Quicken dropping the "Simplifi" name?

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

It is interesting that the Simplifi name appears on the app once it opens but not when you install it.

The logo on the top left says Quicken Simplifi.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess that Google Play (and Apple App Store, for that matter) gives you 30 characters for an app name (which is key to searching for it), and they wanted more keywords like 'budget' and 'money tracker' in the search terms, and 'quicken' has been around long enough to be something of a keyword. Unfortunately if you're expecting an app called Quicken Simplifi it might be harder to find, but people who haven't used Quicken Simplifi will have an easier time finding the app.

Rob Wilkens

• lkstaack
    Options

"Unfortunately, if you're expecting an app called Quicken Simplifi it might be harder to find…" Yup. I almost installed "Simplifii" before asking the question on this board. I believe Quicken needs to rethink their choice.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I found the screen shots showing Simplifi when you scroll. Quicken: Budget, Money Tracker is what I find now. I installed the mobile app last month when it still was Quicken Simplifi.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• lkstaack
    Options

Yes, Quicken didn't exactly simplifi getting their app, did they?

This discussion has been closed.