Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@CanyonHawks, thanks for posting!

It looks like Utah First Credit Union is already available in Quicken Simplifi:

Please give this a try and let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• CanyonHawks
    CanyonHawks Member
    Options

Actually I've heard that from several coaches but I can't see the it. Apparently there is a known bug where by some institutions are not visible to users but are to coaches. I've been checking it for a week now- still not visible. I've provided screen shots, etc. to show that I can't see it.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@CanyonHawks, thanks for posting back!

It looks like you're actually set up on our Finicity aggregator as a very few number of users are. I went ahead and added this bank to the list of missing banks with Finicity so it can be looked at. We'll keep this request alive so I can post back with any updates for you.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• CanyonHawks
    CanyonHawks Member
    Options

Thank you Coach Natalie,

I guess I don't know what Finicity even is.

I've seen it referenced but don't know enough to know what the non - Finicity option is?

Is being on Finicity supposed to be good or bad?

I am not sure what to think but it sure feels buggy.

Is FInicity the "NEW" method or the "OLD" Method?

That may explain the other issues I'm having with connections and perhaps the bug that is causing one of my accounts to show that I have Millions of $ in that account (they shifted the decimal point when they bring in the balance).

thanks

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@CanyonHawks, Finicity is an aggregator. We usually use Intuit for aggregation, but we are testing dual aggregation with Finicity for better connectivity across the board. Sadly, it seems that some of the major banks aren't available on Finicity, so we are doing our best to add them.

I'll be sure to let you know when I receive any news on this connection for you!

-Coach Natalie

• CanyonHawks
    CanyonHawks Member
    Options

So is there an option to be taken off the 'Finicity" aggregator list and put back on intuit? At this point I don't have several of my most common banking institutions available via finicity so Simplifi is not really doing it for me. If this is going to take a while I guess I will have to look elsewhere. In general I like what I'm seeing in Simplifi but if I can't access my common accounts it's not worth spending time on and so far it seems I have spent a lot of time trying to "debug" Simplifi and arrange access but still don't have enough to be worth it.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@CanyonHawks, unfortunately, no, although I definitely understand where you're coming from. I'll try to give this a nudge with our product team, but I know Finicity is something that's actively being worked on so hopefully we see some improvements very soon regardless.

Sorry for not having a better answer for you!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.