Mobile App: Stop showing "negative balance projected" for loan/credit card accounts (edited)

Options
Pharoiste
Pharoiste Member ✭✭
edited January 3 in Feature Requests

Why does the mobile app give a red warning triangle, along with pink highlighting, whenever I go into the "projected cash flow" section for a loan, saying that a "negative balance" is projected for such-and-such a date? Of course there's a negative balance — it's a loan. My credit card entries do the same thing, which suggests that it isn't something I did wrong when I set up my manual loans. I don't see anything in the settings to turn the notification off, either.

Suggestions? It's not a huge deal, but it is kind of annoying.

Tagged:
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Pharoiste, thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

This appears to be by design; regardless of the account type, Quicken Simplifi is letting you know that a negative balance is projected, which just happens to almost always be the case for loan and credit card accounts, etc. With that, I have turned this into an Idea post requesting that the Mobile App stop showing "negative balance projected" for loan and credit card accounts so other users can vote on it and our product team can review it.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• Pharoiste
    Pharoiste Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the poll! It just seems to me that a warning should be for an actual warning. If you show every month's entry as a warning, then nothing is a warning at all anymore.