Raisin is missing (edited)

Options
Zorat
Zorat Member

Hi,

I have been using Raisin to access some of the top savings rates, and I am surprised that Quicken doesn't have access to that data. It is leaving a hole in my reporting, and picking up 30 banks in one add, would seem like a good idea.

www.raisin.com

Tagged:
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Geoff Bastow
    Options

I'm in the same situation. I currently have a substantial amount of my net worth in my accounts housed within Raisin. I've been on the platform for about 8 months now. They provide convenient access to some great rates on cash accounts (high-yield savings and CDs) but don't seem to be terribly sophisticated on the technology side. I've had a couple of significant issues moving money in/out of my account and when talking to their support team, it seems pretty clear their tech is still early and rudimentary. My guess is they simply don't have integration into the standard banking data exchange infrastructure that the larger/more mature platforms implement. Hopefully this will change soon.

• agraham913
    Options

I've been using Simplifi for around a year and been pretty happy with it. Thinking about opening a Raisin account, but the fact that it's currently not supported is stopping me.

• mclark87
    Options

Please add Raisin

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.