Bill connect failed with SoCal Gas

Options
llamafilm
llamafilm Member
edited February 7 in Bills and Income

I setup bill connect with SoCal Gas and it worked, successfully downloading my latest bill amounts. But then it quit working and showed this error. I'm still able to login to socalgas.com with no problems and it doesn't show anything about a locked account.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @llamafilm,

To assist with this issue, I checked on the server side. It's showing successfully synced with Southern California Gas Co and no error messages.

Is it working correctly in your Quicken Simplifi, or are you still encountering the same issue from your screenshot above?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• llamafilm
    llamafilm Member
    Options

I tried again after waiting some time and it does seem to be working now. Thanks!

• Perx
    Perx Member
    edited January 7
    Options

I am also experiencing this error. I am able to login directly to the website fine but I get this error in simplifi when trying to reconnect the biller.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Perx,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end. It is showing the account as locked. Since you mentioned you are able to log into their website with no issues, I would recommend that you wait a while (in case it is a lock that will drop off automatically after a set amount of time), then try again, being careful to type the login credentials correctly, and making sure Caps Lock is off. If the issue persists after that, please let us know.

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.