Pull credit card statement balance and due dates and integrate into Cash Flow

Options
wgn_luv
wgn_luv Member ✭✭
edited February 2 in Feature Requests

One of the main uses I had for Mint was seeing all my CC bills and their due dates in one place and making sure I'll have those amounts available in my checking account on those dates.

I was so excited to see the Cash Flow feature in Simplifi before I signed up coz I assumed it'll take my CC bills into account. You can imagine my disappointment after I signed up and I realized Simplifi doesn't have any clue about my CC bills and due dates. Please pull the statement balance and due date info from our CC accounts like Mint did and integrate it with the Cash Flow feature.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@wgn_luv, thanks for sharing your feedback!

I think the feature you're looking for is outlined in this existing request:

If so, please be sure to add your vote and feedback and then follow it for any updates. I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• y11
    y11 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 4
    Options

@Coach Natalie - I see this specific request is getting traffic lately (probably mint closing coming soon)

just out of curiosity, would it be ever done or be considered by engineering team? or is this more like a dumping backlog and won't be addressed at all? Just curious on transparency how product team manages the expectation/feedback so I can provide more or less going forward.

My guess it there are thousands of other items in backlog and this was never prioritized before mint closing. I think user would appreciate if product team is willing to share the progress the roadmap. — again, this is something simplify's competitor is doing and being appreciated by its users.

This discussion has been closed.