FDP-105 error with Ascensus RPLink (edited)

Options
rdnewman
rdnewman Member

My employer 401k account held with Ascensus had been working earlier, but now fails to connect with an FDP-105 error.

I first thought that it might just be temporary but has now continued over a month. I've tried resetting the account and confirmed my credentials work on the Ascensus account site, so clearly something else is going on.

My account connection in simplifi now reads as "Account disconnected" because the reset attempt failed with the same FDP-105 error.

I'm hoping we can restore connection very soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• dmp
    dmp Member
    Options

I am running into the same issue.

• bost.05
    Options

I am having this same issue. It has been successfully connecting and updating for 3 months since I started using Simplifi, but has now been unable to connect for about a week. I've tried resetting the account, and that only gives and FDP-105 error code when putting in my credentials (which I verified still work properly on the bank website). I did notice that previously I would be prompted with a separate security question for this account, but it is no longer doing that.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, thanks for reaching out!

It looks like the 105 errors with Ascensus are listed as a known issue with our service provider. We created an alert for this known issue that can be followed here for updates:

We appreciate everyone's patience as we work to resolve this matter!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.