Bill Connect: Add a 'Connected Bill History' section to view recent & past bills received (edited)

Options
cgmiller
cgmiller Member
edited January 8 in Feature Requests

I think it would be helpful to add the ability in Quicken Simplifi to see the details of the bill that was received when you have a biller connected. I know that I get a notification that a bill arrived and the total due - but I don't see that it shows the min due (when applicable) or the due date in the notifications. Additionally, scrolling through the notifications to find those details later isn't as user-friendly as it could be. Adding a "Connected Bill History" (or something like that) to the Recurring Bills & Payments section would be useful.

This section could display the Total Due, Minimum Due, Due Date, and any other details received. It could be ordered by data bill received (as well as perhaps options to sort differently).

It could be it's own section under Bills & Payments > All Recurring or at least under the specific connected bill when it is clicked.

Add a section for Connected Bill History with all details of recent & past connected bills received

1 votes

Active · Last Updated