Please add Verizon Visa Card

Options
jtjones0304
jtjones0304 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please add the Verizon Visa Card from Synchrony Bank. URL is: https://verizonvisacard.syf.com/

Tagged:
1 votes

Completed · Last Updated

This connection is now available in Simplifi!

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jtjones0304 I've submitted the request to add your new Verizon Visa Card from Synchrony Bank to our list of financial institutions supported in Simplifi. We are currently processing a number of requests, so it may take some time, but our sister company, Quicken, Inc., does have a link for it, so we may be able to implement it sooner. As you may know, you can click on the "Gold Star" at the upper right of this discussion to "follow" the topic, and get an immediate notification when we are able to add the link in Simplifi. Thanks for your request!

• myfriend
    myfriend Member ✭✭
    Options

hi, i have one of these cards as well. any updates on where this one is in the queue?

• Coach Paco
    Coach Paco Moderator admin
    Options

@myfriend Hi, it looks like we're still working on trying to get that added but we have no eta at this time. Once we have it added, we will leave a comment in this post to let everyone know :)

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I would like this added as well. It’s been out for a few months now. Any update on when we can expect this Visa card to sync?

• myfriend
    myfriend Member ✭✭
    Options

verizon visa card is now available on simplifi!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hello All,

We are pleased to announce that Verizon Visa Card has now been added to Simplifi! :blush:

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.