Linking Robinhood spending account as well as brokerage

Options
terrysynth
terrysynth Member

Hello there. It was easy to link my Robinhood account to quicken, however, it only connected to my brokerage account. I also have a debit account which Robinhood calls a "spending" account. Is there a way to link the spending account and treat it like any other checking account?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@terrysynth, thanks for reaching out!

I'm not finding anything from our end stating that Robinhood Spending accounts aren't supported in Quicken Simplifi, though I think there's been some discussion on this in the past. The only Robinhood accounts that are listed as unsupported are IRA accounts, which is listed in our Alert here:

With that, please provide some additional details so we can get a clearer picture of what's going on:

1. Has there been any activity in the account in the last 90 days?
    2. Is the account considered an external account (i.e. are you redirected to a different website when selecting the account on the bank's website)? If so, what URL are you redirected to?
    3. Is the account a subtype of a different account?
    4. Has the bank made any recent changes to its website or sign-in process?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• hhlee7
    Options

I have the same problem, Robinhood spending account is kind of "checking", and don't bother searching past discussion since it's only available probably within a year. Not sure if the problem is they didn't expose it or if your end didn't recognize it.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@hhlee7, thanks for posting on this topic!

If you are also unable to add your Robinhood Spending account to Quicken Simplifi, please provide the above-requested information (click here) so we can take a closer look.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.