UBS Transactions not downloading (Credit Card and Brokerage Account)

Options
bealrobe
bealrobe Member

My simplifi stopped downloading transactions Mid-November. Simplifi has beeen able to download my UBS Brokerage Account balance but stopped downloading individual transactions. Simmplifi also stopped downloading my UBS Credit Card individual transactions and balance. I have been working around this issue by importing .csv file. Please note I have tried to reset my conneection several times. I have also tried to toggle the aggregator service on/off several times.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@bealrobe, thanks for posting!

If transactions stopped downloading a couple of months back, I'd suggest performing the following steps to reestablish the connection with the bank:

1. Make all of your UBS accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the accounts in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the accounts found to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts by following the steps here.

Let us know how this works for you!

-Coach Natalie

• bealrobe
    bealrobe Member
    Options

Coach Natalie,

Thank you for the quick response. For some reason, downloads starting working this morning before I made any changes. I hope it holds.

This discussion has been closed.