Ability to have multiple spaces/datasets (edited)

Options
Zach.A
Zach.A Member
edited January 18 in Feature Requests

Hello,

I think you guys should add the ability to have multiple spaces under 1 subscription, similar to the way you can create separate budgets in Quicken Classic. I don't want to go to Quicken classic since, if in the future, you guys add this feature to Simplifi, I wont be able to import my data into Simplifi.

With the cost of subscription, I think alot of Mint users will be looking to come to Quicken for separate and joint account management but separate is crucial for sure. I have a hard time accepting the fact that it would cost $94 a year just so a couple can have separate spaces for more organized finance tracking.

Please let me know if this is anticipated in the future, as I may look into other services instead that can tailor to this feature, along with potentially, many other people.

Tagged:
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• tobyN
    tobyN Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I agree with you completely, but I’m not holding my breath that they will do it. They have the ability to link to another user’s space, so surely they could open that up to multiple spaces within one account if they wanted to. They do have a “Add Space” button that is currently disabled, so maybe there is hope. This has been posted before (maybe even by me), so this has been discussed before. Keeping my fingers crossed, as I am currently paying for an extra subscription so that I can manage my mom’s finances separate from mine.

Quicken since 1995. Simplifi since 2023.