Login URL - https://secure2.transamerica.com/login

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@brittny, thanks for posting your request to the Community!

Unfortunately, it looks like Transamerica is listed in our Unsupported Banks List here:

However, we can certainly keep this request alive so we're able to post any updates on the connection if/when they become available.

-Coach Natalie

• OMG HI
    OMG HI Member
    Options

I hope this gets resolved. I was able to connect to Transamerica 401k retirement plan from other aggregating apps so I don't believe it's the institution blocking aggregation.

I live my life one line of code at a time…

• carolynwitman
    Options

I also would really like to see support for Transamerica!!

• chrissmithvt89
    Options

I also use Transamerica, and would love it if you worked on getting them added.

• kmr1
    kmr1 Member
    Options

I also have a Transamerica account, and was able to update it automatically using Empower. I hope Simplifi can work on getting this link in place.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.