PSERS School Employees' Defined Contribution Plan 401K

Options
madmoondog
madmoondog Member ✭✭

Hello, this is a voya site in the accounts list, and I am able to connect without issue, however no Information comes through and just shows as a 0.00 balance. Any suggestions?

I reviewed this account in Mint, where it is working, and the URL in mint is as follows for PSERS:

https://login.voya.com/voyassoui/index.html?domain=psersdc.voya.com

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22
    Options

@madmoondog Are you seeing this behavior on the web app, mobile app, both? What sort of device are you using?

Initially, it sounds like something you may need to provide logs for. [removed]

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello, I see it on both Android app and web app.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@madmoondog, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, I'm not sure what bank you're attempting to connect to. Please provide the name of the bank, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi. Please also provide the URL used when signing in on the bank's website.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

this is the URL: login.voya.com/voyassoui/index.html?domain=psersdc.voya.com

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@madmoondog, I don't see that URL listed when searching for it in Quicken Simplifi. What is the name of the bank you're connecting to, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi? For example, my Capital One account is linked to the option listed as "Capital One Card Services" in Quicken Simplifi. Or, if you currently have the account connected in Quicken Simplifi, you can provide the name of the account and I can find the bank name that way.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie this is what it looks like in My Account settings within Simplifi

• Coach Natalie
    edited February 1
    Options

@madmoondog, thank you!

Can you delete the financial institution from Settings > Accounts and then try adding the account using these two options?

If neither of those work, I'd next like you to add the account again using the "Voya Financial" option, but before entering your credentials in Quicken Simplifi, go ahead and click on the URL from within Quicken Simplifi and then see if you can sign into the page that opens for the bank.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi none of those worked, when I log in directly at Voya.com, and then retirement, i get the following:

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@madmoondog, thanks for giving those steps a try and posting back!

It's possible that the issue is due to being redirected to a different Voya site, and maybe that particular Voya connection not being supported since the specific URL is not shown in Quicken Simplifi, but since you're able to add the account using the "Voya Financial" option, let's look at escalating the $0 balance and missing data issue. To confirm, is this account added as an investment type in Quicken Simplifi? If so, by "no Information comes through", do you mean that no holdings are downloaded?

Please confirm the issue and I'll let you know what we need for an escalation.

-Coach Natalie

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

Hello. Correct no balance details are coming through. Just shows 0.00 as balance.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@madmoondog, thanks for confirming!

Let's gather the following data from you so this issue can be reviewed for escalation:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    3. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    4. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    6. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison.
    7. A screenshot of the Accounts Summary page from the bank's website (the page that lists all accounts and balances - feel free to redact any private info) that has a wide enough scope to show the page URL (this must be taken from a web browser and not a mobile browser).

Alternatively, you are welcome to report this issue to our Support Team directly for faster service: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.