Other Kohls Credit Card

Options
abarks1010
abarks1010 Member

I am trying to add my Kohls Credit Card to my accounts, but do not see the same URL that we use (credit.kohls.com). I read the discussions about the ongoing issues with Kohls cards, but I was not sure if this is part of the same issue because I could not find that particular URL listed. When I try the listed Kohls links I get an "account not found" error. Thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I suspect this is related to this post…

I too am waiting for Kohl’s card to become supported.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

my Kohl's card is "connected" but hasn't been able to sync for the last few months.

• bowgy4
    bowgy4 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Regarding this topic, has anyone received a response back from Kohl's? I was surprised that I couldn't find anything in the forums with a response, just stating that they can't connect and that it's a known issue. FWIW, I submitted a request to Kohl's today and will report back what I hear.

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@bowgy4

I did not contact Kohls about this so THANK YOU if you did! Awhile back, I had an absolutely horrid time trying to gain POA access to a Kohl’s CC and - honestly - didn’t have it in me to start a new case…their Customer Service is tedious to say the least. Do please report back if you find out anything.

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • bowgy4
    bowgy4 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

They responded, but it's likely the response of an ill-equipped CS agent because it provides no details and they didn't acknowledge any of the information I provided about the error message, Intuit, or that it worked previously - probably just looked up "Quicken" in a help file and copied and pasted. It's like having a conversation about computers with a 2-year old.
    "At this time statement information can only be downloaded in PDF format for your records. We hope to have the ability to download to Quicken available in the future."

I responded asking for clarification specifically on why it works for some and not others:
    "I've used Quicken with my Kohl's credit card for years. Last June it stopped working. Quicken says you've blocked access but you won't tell them why, but apparently it's only blocked access for some users. Why are you blocking my access since June 2023 but other people can use it fine?"

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@bowgy4

Thank you for contacting them. I’m not sure that anyone can use this card in Simplifi. I can’t and you can’t. Do we know of someone else who has successfully synced a Kohls Credit Card?

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
  • bowgy4
    bowgy4 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Only that Simplifi's language was that they were seeing "a rise in errors" and that it's "intermittent" combined with there only being two other posts I found from the community about Kohl's. I didn't imagine this was affecting everyone and only a few people posted about it, but maybe so.

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Mine used to work until somewhere around July 2023 (though I did have to put in an MFA code that Kohl's emailed me every time I opened Simplifi).

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 24
    Options

Ahh, I didn’t start trying to sync mine till October or November 2023-ish so it was apparently already well broken/blocked by then.

Chris
    New to Simplifi in 2021.
This discussion has been closed.