AIG - Valic - Corebridge account not connecting

Options
2»

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @N4KHQ,

I can see that your issue has been escalated as well. There is not currently an ETA, but rest assured our team is working on a resolution. Thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I normally use a Mac but I tried windows 10 and Chrome to add Valic account. It did not work but I got a different error.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, thanks to those who contacted Support for this issue!

It sounds like we got an update from our service provider stating: "Please inform the customer that the FI has recently introduced a new layout and we are working to support the new layout as per FI website." So it sounds like they are aware of the changes and are working to implement a fix for the broken connection. While this is being worked on, users won't be able to connect, so we suggest just continuing to try every so often for now.

Just wanted to let you all know what I learned!

-Coach Natalie

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the update

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I tried to connect to Valic this morning, Simplifi found one account but it should have found 4 accounts in Valic. I had deleted the previous connection trying to reconnect after Valic changed the layout, so I add the one account. The one account shows in Accounts but not is the list when viewing transactions. Is it time to contact support again, delete Valic and try again, or reset the connection?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@N4KHQ, since the issue was just actively being worked on a few weeks ago, I'd suggest allowing some more time. Scripting updates like this can take several months.

Let us know how it goes in another month or so!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, we now have an Alert for this issue that can be followed for updates:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

AGI Retirement (Corebridge-Valic) for the last couple of weeks has been finding and updating 1 of 4 accounts. It obvious someone is working on the problem. Hopefully it won't be too hard to fix.

This discussion has been closed.