A graph would be much better than a list of investments in the dashboard (edited)

Options
John Dressel
John Dressel Member
edited February 28 in Using the Dashboard

A graph would be much better than a list of investments in the dashboard. I'm looking for a quick picture of investment health. Ideally, offer a couple options and let users toggle through them.

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Options

Can you be more specific? What kind of charts will you like?

A balances chart like the one that shows up under balances in the mobile app for all accounts will be nice, for example. The same chart can be displayed in the web app.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@John Dressel, thanks for posting to the Community!

Yes, it sounds like we'll need some more details to understand what you're looking for and how to proceed. In the meantime, I found a couple of existing requests that you may be interested in checking out, though they're not regarding the Investments Dashboard widget specifically:

-Coach Natalie

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭
    Options

I would like see total gain/ loss for my brokerage and retirement accounts (instead of just daily gain/loss) and also the cost basis of my stocks. This will truly bring everything into one place at Simplifi!!!

Currently, I have to open different investment accounts to track and to decide which stocks to buy or sell.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Bgz ,

While Quicken Simplifi does not currently offer total gain/loss or cost basis, there are a couple other metrics you may find useful: Performance over Time (IRR & TWR) and Balance over Time.

Additionally, you can create an Idea post to request total gain/loss and cost basis be added in the future. Idea posts that get enough votes may be implemented. For information on creating an Idea post, click this link.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• Bgz
    Bgz Member ✭✭
    Options

Thank you @Coach Kristina. I have created a new feature request.

This discussion has been closed.