Add a Report for Transfers (edited)

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited January 23 in Feature Requests

Now that Transfers has become its own section in the Savings Plan, I think it would be useful to have a Transfers Report.

I'm thinking of something that would list all transfers that have occurred in a given time period. It would be able to filter in various ways

• By account from/to and/or from/to (only show transfers from the checking account, regardless of where the transfers went / only show transfers from checking to savings)
  • Date range

The report would be helpful if it showed an average (like watchlists) of the amount transferred by month, so that number could be plugged into the savings plan and reflected in the cash flow report.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

5 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Options

Hi - looks like there is an existing request that matches your need. Do you want to check it out?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 23
    Options

The comment you linked seems to match, but I am not sure the original post in that thread is the same idea.

Anthony Bopp

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, I think what it comes down to is whether you want a specific Report for Transfers, or if you're okay with Transfers being able to be pulled into the already offered Reports. If the latter, we can merge your request with the existing one.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I was thinking of a separate report. Integrating transfer data into existing reports doesn't seem to have much value to me.

Anthony Bopp

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

After re-reading the request I linked, @ajbopp 's request is different than the request we linked, which reads "My suggestion is to make an option where you can make one side of the transfer visible on reports"\

I upvote this request as worded as I prefer it.

Minter 2014-2023