System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Fidelity Balances.

Comments

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭
    Options

My Fidelity balances are off, but I have pending transactions going back 23 days and one of the transactions posted about 12 days ago! Should I just delete the pending?

Yes, I have Reset the account with Fidelity. When that did not help I have Marked all of my Fidelity accounts as manual and then added the accounts back making sure to link them as appropriate. Waiting days for Simplifi to sync does nothing.

Thoughts?

Quicken for Windows user since 1994 (After MYM for DOS)
    Simplifi by Quicken since 2023

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RiversideKid, thanks for reaching out!

To clarify, what type of account is this, and what is the account type for the account in Quicken Simplifi?

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭
    Options

I didn't think to include this, my bad. The persistent pending transactions are in a checking account at Fidelity that is also a checking account in Simplifi by Quicken. (To clarify, all Fidelity accounts at Elan Financial are "checking" for ACH purposes, but this really is a Checking account as classified by Fidelity.)

Thank you

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RiversideKid, no worries — thank you!

The reason I was asking is because we have a known issue with Fidelity Rewards Visa accounts:

But since you're seeing this with a Fidelity checking account, are you just seeing that those pending transactions haven't been cleared yet, or are perhaps duplicated with a cleared version, or is the account not updating at all, as in no new transactions are downloading and the balance is stagnant?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭
    Options

I think these are just plain old duplicates, I forget the date of the authentication change, but I believe that all of these were pending when the change was made. Each pending transaction is also posted to the account in both Fidelity and Simplifi. That said, I have deleted the pending transactions and these did not return via sync so the balance has returned to a two day delay from Fidelity as expected.

My Fidelity Rewards Visa card is acting as expected, the balance is correct and transactions are showing on Simplifi about two days after posting.

Thank you for these hints that provided me guidance.

This discussion has been closed.