FDP-107 error with Lending Club

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to connect to Lending Club (edited).

Tagged:

Comments

• WillTrott
    WillTrott Member
    edited January 30
    Options

[removed] Good morning,

I am currently having some issues linking my Lending Club Account/Loans to Simplifi as well. I have checked to make sure the credentials are correct a few times, but I am still not able to reconnect my Lending Club account to Simplifi.

I had previously had Lending Club linked and the connection was working fine (I had to complete two-factor authentication every time I opened Simplifi, no big deal), but now it will not let me connect to Lending Club at all and I am getting this Error Code: Care Code: FDP-107.

I recently received a new loan from Lending Club, so I was hoping to get the new loan added to Simplifi, so I tried to reconnect to Lending Club to update the accounts, which is when I realized that Lending Club would not connect at all.

I added this comment to this chain because I felt like it was relevant. Let me know if you can think of anything to fix this, please.

Thank you very much!

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@WillTrott, thanks for reaching out!

Please give the following steps a try to see if they clear things up for you:

1. Make all of your Lending Club accounts manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.