Scrolling Behaviour in the Spending Plan (edited)

Options
Max1223
Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited March 26 in Report a Bug

Scrolling at the end of Spending Plan is broken. It doesn't let you scroll to see all data. Using Desktop on both Chrome and Safari.

Tagged:

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@max1223 On android, I have found the display works correctly with the duckduckgo browser. I believe it is available in the app store.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Microsoft Edge works fine for me regarding scrolling.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm using an up to date Mac, so a relatively broad HW platform and very prominently used browsers. @UrsulaA and @ajbopp does the scrolling work for you using Chrome on your devices?

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Just tested on Google Chrome on a windows 10 pro desktop, scrolling is fine.

Minter 2014-2023

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I rarely use anything but android, and since I discovered DuckDuckGo on Android doesn't have issues with Q-Simplifi like Chrome I haven't really used Chrome either except to modify some Google docs

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Max1223, thanks for posting!

Are you perhaps using a device with a smaller screen or something along those lines? Have you tried reducing the zoom to see if doing so clears things up for you?

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

In Chrome, in a second test, I noticed that if the carats, arrow next to Savings Goals in the screen shot below, were not expanded, the scrolling did not work as well. I had to expand the entire carat to be able to make it all the way down.

Minter 2014-2023

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I tried on two different screens. One screen, a laptop, with factory default display zoom settings, so I don't think that's the issue. the other display is a large screen display again, set to default zoom setting. I have the browsers also set to default viewing, so the browsers are not zoomed in or out.

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@UrsulaA thanks for checking even after I expand the carat, the last line of goals is cut off.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

Yes, it appears that when the sections are expanded in the Bills & Income area of the Spending Plan, the Savings Goals section gets cut off. I am now seeing the same thing in my own Quicken Simplifi and recall this having been a problem in the past that was fixed, so it must have popped back up.

With that, it looks like our product team is already aware of the behavior, as I found an existing ticket. I have started watching the ticket and will let you all know when an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19548

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.