Lakeview Loan Servicing FDP-103 error persists

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

FDP-103 error with Lakeview Loan Servicing.

Tagged:

Comments

• bthedlin
    Options

I also need the integration for https://account.mylakeviewloan.com/ Is there a timeline for this to be completed?

• rcjames97531
    Options

I am having the same issue, will continue to monitor this thread

• SynVisions
    SynVisions Member
    Options

So the alert was resolved, but I'm still getting a FDP-103 error when trying to add my account.

I followed all of the listed "troubleshooting" steps and they did not resolve the issue for me.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 1
    Options

@bthedlin, @rcjames97531, & @SynVisions, thanks for reaching out!

Now that the Alert for Lakeview Loan Servicing has been resolved, we can take a fresh look at this. I confirmed that you are all receiving the FDP-103 invalid credentials error, so we need all of you to thoroughly follow these troubleshooting steps:

1. Verify the bank being selected -- There may be several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure, compare the URLs shown for each bank. You can also click on the URL in Quicken Simplifi and see if you're able to log into the page that opens for the bank.
    2. Verify your login information – Type your password/PIN into a text application to ensure you don’t have any typographical errors. Then, copy and paste your login information into Quicken Simplifi to ensure accuracy.
    3. Verify your login at the bank’s website – Try to sign in to your bank’s website using the same login credentials to ensure you've not locked yourself out of the account and that the credentials are still valid.
    4. Check for an app-specific password – Some banks require users to use a specific app password when connecting to a third party. Check with your bank to see if you need to use an app-specific password.
    5. Update your credentials – Try temporarily updating your password at your bank's website and then try again to connect to Quicken Simplifi. We recommend NOT using the following special characters: & < > / \.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Marchaprl
    Options

Hello - when trying to connect to Lakeview I am still receiving an error, Care Code: FDP-103, despite this issue being flagged as fixed. I double checked my username and password work on the website

• SynVisions
    SynVisions Member
    Options

Hey Natalie -

Verify the bank being selected

There may be
    several different versions of the same bank in the Add Account bank
    list, so be sure you're selecting the correct one. If you're not sure,
    compare the URLs shown for each bank. You can also click on the URL in
    Quicken Simplifi and see if you're able to log into the page that opens
    for the bank.

This appears to be the issue. My loan management site is this: https://www.mylakeviewloan.com/

There appears to be no match for it in Simplifi.

• Marchaprl
    Options

I have the same issue/link as Synvisions.

• dylan1267
    Options

I have the same issue/link as Synvisions.

• Jdrasin
    Options

I am getting the same 103 error and have checked everything per the instructions.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Hey everyone, please go ahead and contact our Support Team directly for more advanced assistance with this, and so each of your cases can be reviewed individually for an escalation: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Some details you can provide are:

1. If this account was previously connected in Quicken Simplifi, which specific bank option it was connected to.
    2. The specific error you're receiving.
    3. The troubleshooting steps you've tried.
    4. The URL you use when signing in on the bank's website.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• SynVisions
    SynVisions Member
    Options

This is a feature request I believe at this point. A number of folks here use mylakeviewloan.com to manage their loans. It doesn't seem like Simplifi supports this. Can we create a feature request for this?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@SynVisions, since users were able to connect previously, and since clicking on the URL for "Lakeview Loan Servicing" in Quicken Simplifi redirects me to a page similar to the one provided by users above, I think this should be looked at further. However, if you want to submit it as a Missing Financial Institution Request, you may do so by following the steps here:

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• SynVisions
    SynVisions Member
    Options

Never worked for me. I've created a missing financial institution request here

explaining why I believe this is the actual problem. The ones Simplifi supports today with similar names are different websites.

This discussion has been closed.