Saving goals contributions recorded under the wrong month

Options
budgeteer
budgeteer Member
edited March 6 in Report a Bug

It’s already February 3 but whenever I try to contribute to my saving goals, the contributions show up in the January spending plan and not this month’s spending plan. Does anyone else have the same issue?

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 3
    Options

I am not seeing this when looking at Savings Goals from the Spending Plan. Is that where you are looking?

If so, something to check is to see if somehow you wound up looking at January's Savings Plan instead of February's. The goal will be added to whatever month you are currently looking at, I believe.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• budgeteer
    Options

Yes, the saving goals in the spending plan page. Here is how I did it: I specifically went into the February spending plan, then income after bills > saving goals > the specific saving goal I wanted to contribute money to > options > contribute to goal > entered the specific amount I wanted to contribute and the appropriate account. And the new money is still showing up in my January spending plan.

• budgeteer
    Options

I started using simplifi in December. I didn’t have any issues in January (contributions in January didn’t get added to December’s spending plan) but I’m having this issue this month.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @budgeteer,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Based on the path you describe, it sounds like you're doing this on the mobile app. I tried testing the issue on an iPhone and wasn't able to replicate it. Do you use an Apple device or an Android device? Have you tried logging out of the app and logging back in again, then tested to see if the issue persists?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.