reports are all incorrect

Options
laura k
laura k Member
edited March 5 in Report a Bug

I am trying to run reports for 2023 spending and it's all completely off. I'm seeing things like $2,700 spent in groceries for the year, $500 spent on hydro. (I wish!) I've been using Simplifi for years and know how to run reports, so please, no instructions are needed. Is this a known issue?

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 5
    Options

I understand your frustration. It will help to see redacted screenshots with examples to explain what you expect to see versus what you are seeing. Then, the help can be more relevant. We look forward to hearing from you.

My 2023 reports are working correctly and I have not seen a known issue with these.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• laura k
    Options

Hi, I'm happy to post screenshots but I'm not sure what that will tell you. 2023 reports are telling me I spent $27K and earned $8K all of last year. Obviously that is way off.

Here's a 2023 report. I did "select all" for categories, just in case that was an issue.

I check Simplifi daily, to ensure all my categories are correct and everything is tracking properly.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Can you also post or send the coaches via dm your transactions list screens to see how the transactions are flowing to the reports?

@Coach Natalie @Coach Kristina - what else is needed to troubleshoot this?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• laura k
    Options

I've worked with a coach, he has escalated the issue. Thanks for your time.

This discussion has been closed.