Bill Connect: Chase Credit Cards (edited)

Options
Jaydam
Jaydam Member

Would it be possible to add the Chase Marriott Credit Card to the BIll Connect database?

Tagged:
6 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• azbwilcox
    azbwilcox Member
    Options

Intuit gets rid of Mint, which worked fine with Chase as a biller. I'm forced to pay for Quicken Simplifi so I can track my bills in a similar fashion only to find that Chase doesn't work with this App. Why?! That's most of my credit card bills. I saw a thread that said this used to work, but doesn't work anymore, but they're working on it. That was from 2022. I sure hope this makes it on their Product road map because for all us former Mint users Credit Karma is not the solution.

• azbwilcox
    azbwilcox Member
    Options

Please fix this huge requirements miss. Amex, Citibank can be connected as billers, but not my Chase Visa accounts which I have now than one of. This is extremely disappointing since Intuit bought & deprecated Mint, which worked fine with Chase. Now I'm paying for Quicken Simplifi only to find out Chase is not a supported biller. If there was any other decent options, I'd leave in a heartbeat. Alas, Mint was the best and Intuit got rid of it. 😒 Please make this product at least as good as the free Mint App you deprecated.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited April 21
    Options

Hello @azbwilcox,

Thank you for coming to the Community to provide feedback! I merged your request with the existing request. Also, to clarify, Quicken is not owned by Intuit.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.