Hello All

MoreMoney
MoreMoney Member
edited February 11 in Introduce yourself!

New to the user group. Prior classic Quicken user - it was too feature-rich for me, so I am happy to have Simplifi. Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@MoreMoney

Welcome to Quicken Simplifi! I used Quicken Classic up until two years ago when I switched to Q Simplifi pretty much for the same reason.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭

@MoreMoney - welcome! We are happy to help you with any Simplifi related questions. I enjoy using the tool and find it better than Mint, the tool I was using before.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014

• Zara
    Zara Member

Yup a newbie to quicken simplifi migrated from Mint, looking forward to learning and growing with QS.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.