Net worth import fixed for investment & loan accounts in web but not in mobile (edited)

Options
FutureEye
FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
edited April 4 in Report a Bug

Networth import fixed for investment account in web but not in mobile. They are not showing the same for me. Networth history which I imported form mint shows now correctly after last week in web but it is still incorrect in mobile app.

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I opened a support ticket about this and was told the mobile app is being worked on. The fix will be incorporated in the next mobile app version. Check your app store for updates, the new version is not available to me yet on my Android 10 phone.

See post below for more

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for posting!

I think the fix should have gone out to mobile, but yes, please let us know if you still see an issue after version 4.18.1 has been installed.

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie , I have mobile iOS 4.18.1 version installed. Still I see the gap.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for letting me know!

I confirmed that the fix should have been deployed to mobile on Wednesday. Can you try a full uninstall/reinstall of the app to see if doing so clears things up for you?

If the issue persists, please provide the following details for an escalation:

1. Confirm if the issue is impacting the Net Worth Report, the Investments: Balances, or both.
    2. The name of the Investment and/or Loan accounts, as they appear in Quicken Simplifi.
    3. A screenshot of the Net Worth Report and/or Investments: Balances from the Mobile App.
    4. A screenshot of the Net Worth Report and/or Investments: Balances from the Web App for a comparison.
    5. The Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie - sent you info via DM. Logs are submitted too.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@UrsulaA, thanks!

I got a ticket filed for this and I will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19772

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I sent as well as DM.

• cornymoo
    cornymoo Member
    Options

I am also having this problem. Net Worth reports on mobile are missing imported history for investment balances only. It shows correctly on web version but missing on mobile. I’m on IOS 17.3.1 with Simplifi app version 4.18.1.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 17
    Options

If you want to be added to the ticket, share the information outlined below with a Coach. You can send a dm via the community.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Hari Palat, thanks for the DM!

When reviewing the screenshots you provided via DM, it's not clear where the issue lies, nor is it a direct comparison between mobile and web. I see that you circled "Brokerage" and "Retirement" on the Mobile App, but I don't see this same data from the Web App, nor are the names of the accounts displayed, which is what was requested for #2.

Please provide a clearer outline so we can add you to the ticket. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

ok Natalie.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hi @Coach Natalie , You are adding more work. 😀. This time I extracted everything into a PDF document and send you everything including web feedback log.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Smile and Dance - the mobile fix is still being worked on. You can be added to the ticket by providing the info above.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    edited February 20
    Options

@Hari Palat, sorry! We just have to be able to clearly document and outline the issue in order to report it. I did get you added, though — thanks for the new data, it was perfect.

I'll keep everyone informed of any updates. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks @Coach Natalie !

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks so much! I expect to see the fix in 2-3 days as the app stores need to approve the new release.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    edited February 22
    Options

@UrsulaA, to clarify, 4.19.0 hasn't been released yet; they're just working on things, but no ETA on a release date yet. I'll touch base again once it's out. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks - I remember the release shows up in the app store about 2-3 days after you announce it being ready in the Community.

Minter 2014-2023

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie @Coach Jon - is this fix coming up with the 5.0 release? @Hari Palat , other users, and me are curious. Thanks!

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Options

Yes, the fix is still expected with the 5.0.0 Mobile Release. Still no ETA on a release date, though.

I'll keep you all posted!

-Coach Natalie

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Thank you all!

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    edited March 4
    Options

Just wanted to see if anyone else has this issue. I uploaded my networth history from mint and the web shows everything correct. However on the mobile app it shows incorrect. With several historical months blank on the app. But again, correct on the web.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 4 Answer ✓
    Options

The mobile app has a bug that is being worked on. Investment accounts and loan accounts do not display balance history properly in the mobile app. More on the discussion below.

[removed link to merged thread]

Minter 2014-2023

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

Got it thanks!

• madmoondog
    madmoondog Member ✭✭
    Options

(you would also think that when I spoke to support they would have known about this bug)

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ursula is better than support, and they're not on the payroll. They also have very little information that the average user doesn't have, they're just more organized.

I'm neither on the payroll nor am i organized (I have schizophrenia=disorganized thinking, see https://www.verywellmind.com/thinking-process-abnormalities-in-schizophrenia-2953131 ).

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@RobWilk - thanks for your comment. I have the same information a user has, this forum, the support site, and Reddit. Hope the mobile app bug is fixed soon.

Minter 2014-2023

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I guess this mobile app bug isn't affecting me… net worth same in both mobile and web apps. Of course, I don't have a very complex finance.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@DannyB - the bug in the mobile app involves imported balance history to investment and loan accounts. If you have no imported data, the bug does not affect you.

Minter 2014-2023

This discussion has been closed.