Attachments from Users sharing a space will not load for view

Options
pwhelan81
pwhelan81 Member
edited March 18 in Report a Bug

I am new mint user to Simplifi. After importing everything from mint, I added all my accounts attachment them to the accounts created by the mint import. Then I created a space and added my wife as a user. We are both able to fully utilize and share simplifi….very nice.

We were excited to see the attachment feature for a transaction and played with it. However we see the following issue:

==In summary: attachments added to a transaction by the a user within a space (either by mobile app/webapp) are for a different user in the space:

• noted as existing in webapp via the appearance of the paper clip icon
  • not viewable in the webapp (window pops up and spins and spins saying "Retrieving attachments".
  • not shown as existing in the mobile app

I did wait to see if maybe waiting would allow this to resolve itself. 24 hours after the behavior of the app is the same on the attachments discussed above

==In detail:

I attached receipt to a transaction using camera on the mobile app and I can see the paper clip app on web app almost immediately and view the attachment. However although my wife sees the paper clip in the web app, when she clicks to view it opens a window and spins and spins saying "Retrieving attachments". In the mobile app there is NO recognition of the attachment in the transaction list or within the single transaction view for her

My wife attached a jpg file to a transaction from the webapp on her Chromebook and it is viewable for her in the webapp and mobile app. For me, the paper clip icon shows up for me in web app but if i click it windows pops up and spins and spins saying "Retrieving attachments". In the mobile app there is NO recognition of the attachment in the transaction list or within the single transaction view

-Quicken Desktop 2005-2014
-Mint 2014-2023
-Simplifi in Jan 2024 (fleeing from Credit Kharma)
-Excel forever!!!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@pwhelan81, thanks for reaching out to the Community regarding this issue!

It looks like this issue has already been reported for Space Sharing. I have started watching the tickets so I can inform you of any future updates as they become available.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-16232 / QCS-16631

• pwhelan81
    pwhelan81 Member
    Options

Thanks Natalie

-Quicken Desktop 2005-2014
    -Mint 2014-2023
    -Simplifi in Jan 2024 (fleeing from Credit Kharma)
    -Excel forever!!!

This discussion has been closed.