Projected Cash Flow for the SUM of all accounts

Options
pltc
pltc Member
edited March 20 in Projected Cash Flow

So I understand how the Projected Cash Flow feature works, but it only works for individual accounts. I have multiple checking/saving accounts and multiple credit cards (pretty sure everybody does), so if this view can give me a sense of SUM ALL projected spending money and SUM ALL income, it will give me a sense of my overall cash flow.

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

This feature does not exist in Simplifi yet.

I saw a feature request post with a graph that will fulfill the request if implemented. Can this post be made to be a feature request @Coach Natalie @Coach Kristina ?

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited February 20
    Options

Hello @pltc,

While it's not exactly what you're looking for, you may find the Bills & Payments section of Quicken Simplifi helpful. Please click this link for more information.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    Options

Can we make this post a feature request? The feature will be to provide a total account line in the cash flow chart. A chart that looks like the one below, adding all the accounts selected or all the existing accounts.

Minter 2014-2023

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 20
    Options

@UrsulaA, I'd recommend creating an Idea post if you have a suggestion for a change or enhancement. It's possible that the existing design of the Cash Flow tab in the Bills & Payments section meets @pltc's needs.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 20
    Options

Yes, my suggestion is to have the ability to have one line with all the accounts added for cash flow. Like the chart I pasted above. I updated my post.

Minter 2014-2023

• pltc
    pltc Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Kristina, that's exactly the missing piece that I was talking about. It doesn't show me one aggregated line for ALL available cash and one aggregated line for all the credits. Pretty much like what @UrsulaA suggested.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Thank you for your replies @UrsulaA and @pltc,

Due to the age of that previous post, I think it would be better to create a new Idea post for this request. That would provide the opportunity to customize it to reflect exactly what you're looking for and would also remove any bias that may be caused from seeing the initial post was from 2022. For directions on creating an Idea post, you can use this link.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Here is the idea post created from this post. Thanks @pltc for the idea! It will be handy for me.

Minter 2014-2023

This discussion has been closed.