Did the "Top Spending" card on mobile always have this much white space?

Options
RockLee
RockLee Member ✭✭✭
edited February 19 in Using the Dashboard

I don't remember Top Spending on iOS always having this much white space.. Seems excessive given the amount of information it conveys, and I would love to see a total spending amount on this card while commenting…

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited February 22 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey everyone, I learned that the the pie chart should actually be displayed at the top of the Top Spending Dashboard card instead of to the side, which would clear up the extra white space issue. I got a ticket filed for this and will post back as soon as an update is received.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19790

Answers

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see the same amount of white space on the Android Google Play store app. I have not seen this before. I run an LG Velvet Android 10 phone.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RockLee, thanks for posting!

I also see the white space on my Android, and I don't think it used to be that way so it must have been a design change. With that, the best thing to do would be to create an Idea post or turn this post into an Idea post requesting a change so other users can vote on it. If you'd like this post to be turned into the Idea post, please provide more details as to how you'd like to see this changed to give a clear outline.

For having a total displayed, I found an existing Idea post!

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• RockLee
    RockLee Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Coach, Yea, I already upvoted the "Total Spent" feature request when I signed on with Simplifi.

Honestly I'll probably submit the white spacing issues as a bug instead of a feature request. I think it is more likely that this is a subtle unintended change that made it into release rather than a design choice.

• RockLee
    RockLee Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Somewhere around mobile app release 4.18 white space was added to the Top Spending card. I believe this must have been inadvertent. This is true for both iOS and Andriod.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.