"Delete Series" from the Edit Series window does not show a confirmation dialog (edited)

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited February 27 in Report a Bug

Using web app, DuckDuckGo browser, Android 13.

I was fiddling with test recurring series to help troubleshoot another issue, and when I finished I obviously wanted to delete the these test series.

I discover that if I click on the bill in the Spending Plan, click on the Edit Series link iin the dialog, then click the Delete button...The series is immediately deleted. It doesn't ask to confirm.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you needed a confirmation that it's "not just on that browser in that environemnt", I will note that in Chrome on Windows the same issue exists in the same way. As you describe, there is no confirmation on the delete series. I imagine that was unintentional.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

To confirm the issue you are seeing, does the lack of confirmation dialogue happen only when you are in the Edit Series screen and click the Delete button?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Kristina yes it seems to be limited to delete series

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@ajbopp, thanks for confirming!

I am seeing the same thing when deleting a Recurring Series from the Edit Series modal specifically and have gotten it reported. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as an update is received.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19899

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.