EQ Bank FDP-102 error (edited)

Options
Casao
Casao Member

Hi there!

When I created my account, I was able to connect with my EQ Bank account (eqbank.ca) without any issues. But then, in January, there was a problem with multiple banks returning the error FDP-1022 (which was solved in about 3 days or so). After that, I could not connect to EQ bank anymore. Already reached out to support twice and they always say devs are working on the issue. But it's been a month and the problem is still happening so it's hard to believe anyone is working to solve this.

So I just wanted to (express my frustration and) double check with other EQ Bank users if they are encountering same problem (Error message is: "We are unable to connect to EQ Bank at this time. Please try again later. Care Code: FDP-102").

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Casao,

I can see that you've been encountering this issue for over 48 hours. To troubleshoot this, I recommend that you please try resetting your connection to that account. For instructions on doing that, click this link.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Coach Kristina

• Casao
    Casao Member
    Options

Hi Kristina! Thank you so much for your comment. The problem was happening for lots of days, even after I've reached out to support and I was told they were working on it.

In the past (with and without support people on the phone) I've tried what you suggested and it failed. But surprisingly today it just worked :)

So thanks for your comment!

This discussion has been closed.