Add deleted reminders (edited)

Options
Robinthemike
Robinthemike Member
edited March 27 in Feature Requests

I mark my credit card payments as recurring transfers in Bill & Payments. I hide these transactions from my spending plans and reports. It's not a perfect system, but it allows me to project my future cash flow when viewing my checking account since this is where all money is deposited and transfers occur. However, I have to manually update each reminder from the checking account view with an estimate of how much money I plan to spend on each credit card transfer. These reminders are listed in a "scroll" left-to-right (horizontal) view which isn't ideal, at least in my opinion. I'm requesting a vertical list view instead of a horizontal scroll view, not necessarily in each account view but in the Bill & Payments section with a filter by account option.

Also, the ability to add deleted reminders would be helpful too.

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm willing to support this as an 'option', but my screen is WIDER than it is TALL so the horizontal view (which i can two-finger swipe-to-scroll) lets me see more on the screen. To clarify, are you talking about as an option or as an outright change?

Rob Wilkens

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, there is a related request below with over 30 votes. If it fits, vote for it. With more votes, the chances for consideration rise.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Robinthemike
    Options

When viewing each account on its own, the horizontal view works. But when editing multiple reminders for the next 3 months, it's tedious. Adding a separate reminder section in the Bill & Payments view would be ideal.

• Robinthemike
    Options

I'm not sure this is the same as my request. However, I can see some similarities. I wouldn't want reminders or "upcoming transactions" incorporated into the transaction registry, the horizontal view of reminders is sufficient for this, in my opinion. Although, I could misunderstand what the user wants because I'm not familiar with Quicken Classic.

• Robinthemike
    Options

Scratch this request! I found a list view of reminders located in the "Overview" section of the Bill & Payment view. It allows me to Filter by account and upcoming frequency.

This discussion has been closed.