The Standard MasterPlan - Retirement Planning was just marked as Resolved, but no balance showing

Options
Rick_B
Rick_B Member

The Standard - Masterplan Retirement Planning issue was marked "Resolved" yesterday. I was able to connect today, which I haven't in the past, and I can see transactions. The account balance still shows as $0. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Rick_B,

Thanks for letting us know. I would suggest doing these steps so that you can completely reestablish the connection with the bank.

1. Make all of the accounts with this bank manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the account(s) listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the account(s) found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Let us know if those steps work for you, or you can contact our support team directly for assistance/troubleshooting here: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Rick_B
    Rick_B Member
    Options

Hi,

I just tried that process of making the account manual and re-connecting, but still not getting the 401K balance. I can connect though, and am not getting the errors during that part.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Rick_B,

Thanks for giving those steps a try and posting back! Please provide the following data so we can take a closer look at this and review the issue:

1. The name of the account, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. The balance for the account in the Accounts List in Quicken Simplifi (this is the list of all accounts and balances on the left side of the Dashboard on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, or the list of all of your accounts when you select "Accounts" from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App).
    3. The balance for the account in the Investments Portfolio in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    4. The balance for the account as displayed on the bank's website.
    5. A screenshot of the holdings for the account in Quicken Simplifi (if you have multiple investment accounts, you'll want to filter the page to just this account).
    6. A screenshot of the holdings on the bank's website for a comparison.

Once you gather that information, we will be happy to follow up on this issue for you. If you would like assistance with these steps or need more personal troubleshooting help, you can always contact our support team directly as well.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Matteo
    Matteo Member
    Options

I'm having the same problem. I see transactions, but no balances. I've deleted, re-added, reconnected the account several times with the same results.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Matteo,

If you followed the troubleshooting steps that @Coach Jon recommended on 28 Feb and the issue persists, then please provide the information he requested in his 29 Feb post:

If you're not comfortable posting that information in this thread, you can send it by direct message or you can contact Quicken Simplifi Support directly for assistance. For support's contact information, click here.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

• Matteo
    Matteo Member
    Options

no holdings are showing so Simplifi is finding and linking the account, but not populating any holdings. Holdings show 0. Please fix. Thanks!

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Matteo,

Thanks for reaching out. Have you followed the steps I recommended from February 28th & 29th in this thread? We will need those done in order to review & possibly escalate this issue.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• undercoveractuary
    Options

I'm also having the same issue. Transactions are showing but no balance or holdings.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, it appears that this is a known issue that has been escalated. Please follow our Alert for updates!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.