Am I Alone?

Options
GP123
GP123 Member
edited April 1 in Feedback

I don't get it. I guess it is just me. I think Simplifi is about the worst money app I have ever experienced it. Used it for 3 days and have already cancelled my subscription before i forget and have another year charged. The fact that you cannot save filters in reports makes this app useless. If i have to recreated a report every time I open it what's the purpose of an app? If I am missing something please let me know. And if anyone knows how I can get my money back please let me know. In the mean time I will be a one man crusade to tell everyone I can to sty away from this app.

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

To get your money back, login to your Quicken account and open a chat with a help support rep. Sorry your experience was so bad.

https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Saving reports is not a priority for me, it takes me a few clicks to run them, like in Mint, what I used before. The app's spending plan is helping me be more aware of my expenses before they happen. I saved more money in the past 4 months using the app as I cancelled a few subscriptions I forgot I had.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @GP123,

Thank you for your feedback and for giving Quicken Simplifi a try. We do not currently have a way to save reports, but we do have an existing request where you can vote, share your own feedback, and follow for updates in case you decide to give us another try.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

This discussion has been closed.