Options
RobWilk
RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 4 in Report a Bug

Spending Plan→

Income After Bills and Savings→

Transfers & Credit Card Payments→

Shows:

The problem seems to be that "Citi Best Buy" (Mar. 1) is only showing one side of the transfer.

There are two sides on the transaction. Part TOTAL CHECKING and part CITI BEST BUY. I can see both sides in the register.

This doesn't affect me negatively, but appears to be a bug (unless I somehow mis-entered something).

-Rob

Rob Wilkens

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, thanks for posting!

It doesn't look like the 'Citi Best Buy' Transfer is linked to a Recurring Series — is that intentional? Since the transaction itself exists in the register of the payment account, I'd suggest maybe just deleting and recreating it to see if that clears things up for you. You can unlink the two from being Linked Transfers first so deleting the one that's missing from the Spending Plan doesn't impact the other side. Then, recreate the deleted transaction, re-link the two transactions together as Linked Transfers, and then check the Spending Plan again.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, it's intentional.. I've taken to paying credit cards as soon as i make the charge (*not carrying balances). If i were financing it would be a recurring payment.

Rob Wilkens

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Deleting and recreating it fixed it. But it looks like the other half of the transaction might've been in feb ... now the whole thing is in feb.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@RobWilk, you should just be able to change the date of the transaction to count toward whichever month you prefer. I'd say that both sides of the Transfer should fall in the same month.

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.