Account sync frequency isn’t fast enough

Options
Travis H
Travis H Member ✭✭

Mint was garbage compared to Simplifi. But, it was a LOT faster to surface transactions. How often does Simplify sync accounts? It seems to be each 12 hours (or maybe more even)? … Can you find a way to do it a ton more? … I realize there is a ‘cost’ and also potentially API limits from companies you connect with. But what about supporting both (1) hourly and (2) on demand with constraints.

On #2, for example you could allow everyone to push sync once an hour in an on demand way.

I’d even pay more monthly money for lower latency sync.

WHY DO THIS?

A core value prop of apps like Simplifi is consolidation of your financial picture. In many ways replacing the need to have multiple disjointed experiences from the native account portals… But, if I have a transaction that is 12 hours old, i find that I still navigate to my bank. Or to fidelity. Simplifi is just too slow for me to forget about using those other portals on a weekly basis.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    edited March 3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @Travis H,

Currently, Quicken Simplifi will connect with your financial institutions to update balance and transactional data approximately every 4-6 hours. For additional information, click this link. For additional information on when the mobile app refreshes the data, click this link.

If you would like to see the ability to refresh with the financial institution more frequently added, I would recommend that you create an Idea post requesting that functionality. Idea posts that get enough votes may be implemented in the future. For instructions on creating an Idea post, click here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.