System Administrator admin
edited April 3 in Feedback

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Net Worth Upload Successful.

Comments

• Matt Anfang
    Matt Anfang Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@UrsulaA or @Coach Natalie I tried to import transactions then I deleted them because the Payee names were wrong and now it's not letting me re-import them again. I keep seeing "successful" but it never shows back up in my account. Do you have any advice so I can still import the transactions into my existing account please. I've looked at troubleshooting, tried the mint method too, and nothing works since I deleted those transactions.

?

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I read in the help that once transactions are imported to an account, they cannot be reimported to the same account.

Can you instead import the missing transactions to a new manual account? I had a similar issue happen and imported transactions to a new manual account with a note listing the real account the transactions needed to be in for reference.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Matt Anfang
    Matt Anfang Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That is super annoying. If you delete something it should NOT essentially blacklist you from ever pulling those same csv transaction imports back in. I'd prefer not to add a manual account since they are tied to the same current active account. I wonder if it's tied to the date or the date/time. @Coach Natalie do you know a workaround? Thanks @UrsulaA for your amazing help. I at least have a plan B since I'm counting down the days until Mint gone and I can keep pulling over all of my data before it's all gone.

• Kevin M
    Kevin M Member
    Options

I would try deleting the account and relinking it.

• Matt Anfang
    Matt Anfang Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I adjusted all transactions by adding a penny so it would allow it. Again @Coach Natalie maybe accounts should allow this moving forward please if you could let somebody know that this would be desired instead of deleting the entire account or doing a manual account.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Matt Anfang,

Thank you for sharing your feedback! There is an Idea request that is similar to what you are asking for. I'd recommend reviewing it and adding your vote if it's something you'd like to see implemented in the future:

If the above request isn't quite what you're looking for, then you can also create a new Idea request by following the directions in this post:

Ideas that get enough votes may be implemented in the future.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

This discussion has been closed.