Bell Bank Retirement Accounts (edited)

Options
jonathangutzmann
jonathangutzmann Unconfirmed, Member

Would like to see retirement accounts added to the Bell bank connection. https://bellbanksretirement.com/

Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@jonathangutzmann

In one of our cases, our investment accounts are held at an investment institution that is separate from our actual advisors website. Have no idea if this is the same for your situation but thought I'd mention it. In my case, I had to set up a connection with the institution where our accounts are held.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jonathangutzmann, thanks for posting your request to the Community!

It appears that this financial institution may already be available under "Bell Bank Retd.":

Can you give this a try and let us know how it goes, please?

-Coach Natalie

• jmyers98
    jmyers98 Member
    edited March 9
    Options

@Coach Natalie that is the old "retired" (which I believe the "retrd" is indicating) website from when the bank went from a .com website to a .bank website. I have the same issue with my wife's retirement account through her work with Bell Bank Wealth Management https://bellbanksretirement.com/ website doesn't come up in Simplifi search.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.