Bug - Mobile app updates to investments

Options
botjnilt
botjnilt Member
edited April 17 in Report a Bug

It appears that the mobile app does not properly update investments unless your account syncs with the web version of the app first. This has been reproduced with the iOS app store - latest iOS 17.x, latest iOS app store version.

Steps to reproduce - Only open the mobile app for a few days - the investments will never update. days, weeks, etc. When you open the web app then the investments will update (typically 1-2 am m-f EST). Only then will the mobile app update to match the latest investment data.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @botjnilt,

Our Mobile App updates independently of the Web Application. I would suggest uninstalling & reinstalling the application. Keep an eye on things and let us know if the behavior continues!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• botjnilt
    botjnilt Member
    Options

OK. Maybe it's just bugged in general then. I would think there's some syncing that occurs when one logs in (from mobile or web app) and I can attest that this reported phenomenon does seem to exist.

In general, the Investments with manual entries (not connected to accounts but tracking # shares of xyz stock, ETF, whatever) seems to break often on both platforms then it starts working again. It currently looks to be on a working cycle (all entries up to date as of Mar 15).

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.