Ability to assign different Payees to Split Transactions (edited)

Options
esender
esender Member ✭✭
edited March 11 in Feature Requests

For my ATM withdrawals, I'd like to be able to split the amount but also specify different payee's for the splits.

Currently you can only specify a different category and tag for each split. Please allow us to give a different payee for the splits.

3 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @esender,

Thanks for your idea post! In your case, I would honestly suggest tracking your ATM withdrawals using the steps in the "How do I Track Cash in Quicken Simplifi" Article: https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5784052-how-do-i-track-cash-in-quicken-simplifi

Tracking your cash this way enables an easier way to verify how much cash you have available. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• tarawhite
    tarawhite Unconfirmed, Member
    Options

Idea: When you split a transaction, being able to label (rename) the transaction two different names. For example, if you buy from Walmart groceries and shoes and then need to split the total transaction (e.g., $50 for groceries, and $20 for clothing-shoes) then you should be able to label the split separately (e.g., Walmart- groceries; Walmart-clothes). It would help to be able to name transactions so it keeps a clear record for when you look back on purchases.