Yearly totals for subscriptions

Options
N4KHQ
N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
edited April 15 in Feedback

It would be nice if Settings/All Recurring/Subscriptions show yearly totals for subscriptions. Month totals are shown of Spending Plan/Subscriptions.

Tagged:

Comments

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I believe the web app does this already, the mobile app doesn't seem to.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@N4KHQ, thanks for posting your suggestion to the Community!

I went ahead and moved this out of Feature Requests so we can gain some clarity from you first. As mentioned by Rob, yearly totals have been added to Recurring Transactions in the Settings menu on the Web App:

Are you looking for a yearly total for each Recurring Transaction on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App specifically? Or are you looking for a total for each individual tab, such as the 'Subscriptions' tab? If the latter, I'd suggest checking out this existing request and adding your feedback regarding yearly totals for each tab as well:

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Options

You can also see the recurring transactions via "Bills& Payments" > "All Recurring" tab and then select "Subscriptions" tab (Web).

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, I would like to know the yearly total of all Subscriptions. Not a big deal could add them up but very easy to code and would be interesting info.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ah, you want the total of all totals for the year!

A quick way to do this is to look at your monthly total for your Subscriptions section in the Income after bills & savings and multiply by 12.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It would be a lot quicker if clicking on All Reoccurring/Subscriptions and it showed Yearly total at the top.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@N4KHQ, please be sure to add what you're looking for, as well as your vote, to the existing Idea post!

-Coach Natalie

• N4KHQ
    N4KHQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Natalie I added a post and had previously voted it up.

This discussion has been closed.