Can't select tags with keyboard (edited)

dargnar
dargnar Member
edited June 28 in Report a Bug

In the Split Transaction window, I try to select a tag by typing its first few letters and then hitting the enter key once the correct tag appears. (This is how it works in the normal transaction view.) When I do this, the tag is not selected and it disappears instead. Selecting a tag only works if I use the mouse to find the correct tag and click on it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 15

@dargnar, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I was able to reproduce this issue for the Tags field in the Transaction Detail modal in general (not just in Split Transaction), and have gotten it reported as a bug. I will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19813

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 12

For example, I can type the first few characters of a tag in the transaction list and hit enter when I find a match. That does not work in transaction details.

EDIT: By Transaction List, I mean for example, spending report which shows transaction with tags field.

That includes creating new tags when there's no match.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie

@RobWilk, thanks for letting us know!

As you can see from the above discussion that I merged your post with, this issue has already been escalated. Please be sure to follow along here for future updates.

-Coach Natalie

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@Coach Natalie Yes, but perhaps it should be edited/generalized in the subject such that it's not limited to 'split transactions' as my concern does not involve split transactions.

Rob Wilkens

• Coach Natalie
    edited May 23

Hey everyone, a fix for this can be expected with the 4.12.0 Web Release.

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• Coach Natalie

This issue appears to be fixed! 🎉

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.