Can't select tags with keyboard in Split Transaction window

Options

In the Split Transaction window, I try to select a tag by typing its first few letters and then hitting the enter key once the correct tag appears. (This is how it works in the normal transaction view.) When I do this, the tag is not selected and it disappears instead. Selecting a tag only works if I use the mouse to find the correct tag and click on it.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited March 15
    Options

@dargnar, thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I was able to reproduce this issue for the Tags field in the Transaction Detail modal in general (not just in Split Transaction), and have gotten it reported as a bug. I will let you know when we hear back.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-19813

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.